The next generation of Power Pack is here! The compact KTA-450 Power Pack Amplifier utilizes Alpine’s exclusive DPP technology for a big power boost in a small space. Match it with the ILX-W650 ANDROID AUTO/CARPLAY- sold separately.
- Compact size, measuring just 7” W x 3.5” H x 1.25” D- (17.78cm x 8.89cm x 3.17cm approx.)
- Class D amplifier circuit
- Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) technology doubles the power during dynamic musical passages
- Power Stacking bracket included for mounting to the iLX-W650 7” Mech-less AV Receiver (sold separately)
- The KTA-450 used with the iLX-W650 is a 2019 CES Innovation Awards Winner
- DPP Output: 100W RMS x 4ch (14.4V, 4Ω, @≤1% THD+N)
- Continuous Output 50W RMS x 4 (14.4V, 4Ω, @ ≤1% THD+N)
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-50kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio (1W into 4Ω): >85dB
EXCLUSIVE AMPLIFIER TECHNOLOGY, DYNAMIC PEAK POWER (DPP)
The KTA-450 features Alpine’s exclusive Dynamic Peak Power (DPP). DPP intelligently adjusts the gain to adapt to musical needs. DPP prevents the KTA-450 from clipping by supplying up to double the power for sudden, dynamic sounds. DPP ensures music sounds the way it should at high volumes and boosts the KTA-450 to 400 watts DPP, doubling its power without increasing its size.
COMPACT SIZE FOR HIDDEN INSTALLATION APPLICATIONS
The KTA-450 measures just 7” W x 3.5” H x 1.25” D. For vehicles that do not have the space for a traditional amplifier, the KTA-450’s small size allows it to be tucked away in hidden areas such as in the glove box or behind the radio. It could even be used in a motorcycle’s saddlebag or on a boat.
SIMPLE INSTALLATION FOR USE WITH ANY RADIO
Thanks to the efficient power needs of the DPP technology, the KTA-450 does not require a new power supply wire at the battery, so installation is fast using the supplied radio power wires. In addition, the KTA-450 uses a 22-pin power harness with a recessed design on one side, so the cables can be tucked-in for a cleaner, less-bulky installation.