That’s a big jump up from the 7-20 watts per channel typically put out by a car radio, and plenty of power to drive high-performance speakers or keep up with a big subwoofer amplifier. Best of all, this compact amplifier is so efficient you can often run it off the same circuit that powers your receiver. A universal plug lets you feed a signal via RCA outputs or speaker-level wiring.
You can install this compact amp behind most dashboards, but you’ll need 4-channel patch cables to connect your car stereo to the amp’s preamp inputs. You can also splice into your speaker wiring to get signal to the KTP-445U.
- compact Class D amplifier for factory and aftermarket receivers
- universal plug lets you send signal from RCA outputs or speaker-level wiring
- 4-channel amplifier
- 45 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- built-in high-pass crossover (selectable 60, 80, 120 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- selectable gain switch (high/low) and switchable 2- or 4-channel operation
- fuse: 15A
- dimensions: 7-7/8″W x 1-1/2″H x 2-9/16″D