Alpine packs Class-D amplifier technology into their PDX amplifiers for awesome power from a 2″ tall frame. Each PDX amps give 8″ by 10″ size so they’ll fit in limited space in most vehicles. Clever components and crafty engineering keep the power output strong and the noise low for superb fidelity and control. The adjustable low-pass filter tailors the amp’s output to your specific system.
Gold-plated RCA inputs, outputs, and power connections resist corrosion and signal degradation.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 1,200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,200 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- selectable subsonic filter (off, 15 Hz, 30 Hz)
- Class-D amplifier design
- stackable installation design with front-panel controls
- quick-connect speaker connectors
- preamp-level inputs and outputs
- MOSFET power and output stages
- CEA-2006 compliant
- fuse rating: 25A x 4
- 4-gauge amp wiring kit with 100-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-1/8″W x 2″H x 8-5/8″D