R-Series 4-channel Power Amplifier – RMS Power Ratings 4 x 150W @ 2 Ohms/4X100@4ohms- Total Max Power: 1200W
The “R” line of speakers and subwoofers have a heritage of sound quality you can hear from a block away, and the newly added R-Series amplifiers are no exception. Aside from their best-in-class performance, these amplifiers are tuned to emphasize the characteristics of the R-Series speakers and subwoofers, giving you that legendary R-Series experience.
The new R-Series 4-channel amplifier produces massive power output – 1200W max to be precise and is Hi-Res Audio compliant. Use it with the R-Series speakers or subs (in bridged mode) for a loud and fun sound experience.
R-Series amplifiers are available in mono and 4-channel configuration.
The Alpine R-Series Sound Components
The R-Series lineup is “The Loudest Family on the Block”. The products are designed to be played loud, delivering a fun and exciting listening experience, and are known for dependable performance and high-quality sound. All R-Series components are developed to perfectly match each other.
Compact and Powerful: the new digital amplification circuit allows high power output while keeping a small footprint. The R-A60F measures just 274mm in width x 223mm in length for easy installation in virtually any vehicle.
Along with Alpine’s new intelligent amplifier platform, the new R-Series amplifiers feature an improved heat sink and protection circuit design that eliminates thermal shut-down, for dependable music playback.
Extensive Tuning Options
R-Series amplifiers have a built-in bandpass filter which lets you design an active speaker set-up without a separate processor. Improve the sound quality of component speakers by ditching your passive network. Avoid added phase shifts and power losses by individually powering each component and assigning your own frequency bands for the incredible sound you’re looking for.
Low/High-Power Speaker Signal Inputs
The 4-Channel RCA speaker signal inputs accept low and high-power signals (RCA cables with open leads requirredd, available separately at extra cost). This makes it easy to connect the R-A60F directly to your original car stereo, regardless of your head unit’s power output.
Control Your Subwoofer
You can connect the RUX-KNOB2 remote bass knob (optional available at extra cost) to the R-A60F to control the subwoofer level (channel 3 + 4 bridged) straight from your dash.
Hi-Res Audio Compliant
The R-Series amplifiers utilize Alpine’s advanced amplifier platform that takes the classic Class-D amplifier circuit and adds dual post-filter feedback loops for unmatched accuracy and control. This technology., originally launched in the premium X-Series amplifiers,, produces efficient power with enhanced dynamic range, qualifying the R-Series amplifiers to be Hi-Resolution Audio compliant.
High-End Audio Components
The Alpine R-Series amps use many audiophile grade, custom designed components to achieve excellent sound quality and accuracy. The image for example shows the high-quality, large-capacity condensers, which are custom designed for Alpine.
Best Performance with R-Series Speakers
The R-A60F is designed to perfectly match the Alpine R-Series speaker line for perfect system building. R-Series components are designed to be played loud, for a fun and great sounding experience.
- Terminal Layout: One side
- Small footprint for easy installation
- Screw terminals (for speaker and power cables)
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4/3/2 Channel
- Thermal Management Control
- Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- Speaker Level Input with remote turn on
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-pass (LPF), High-Pass Filter (HPF) and Band-Pass Filter
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Bass EQ
- emote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB2) Ready (for channel 3+4 in bridged mode only)
Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 1200W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 2 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 4 x 150W
- Per Channel into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 4 x 100W
- Bridged, 4 Ohms, 14.4V: 2 x 300W
- Crossover: Variable HPF/LPF: 50-400Hz (-12dB/oct )
- Crossover: Variable HPF-H: 400Hz-6kHz
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (9 – 16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): Hi: 0.5V – 10V / Low: 0.2V – 4.0V
- High Level Input with automatic power on
- Cable size: Power Cable AWG 4, SPK Cable AWG 8
- Frequency Response (+0/ -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms): 10Hz – 45kHz
- THD+N (@ 10W into 4 Ohms): <0.03%
- Damping Factor: >500
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 273 x 50.8 x 200
- With attached brackets: 273 x 50.8 x 223