The new S-Series Speakers have been newly designed with upgrades to voice coil size and cone material to provide great sound quality. The S-Series speakers are the new benchmark for entry OEM upgrades.
Alpine’s carbon fiber-reinforced plastic woofer cones provide next-level sturdiness but are also agile enough to handle the complexities of the midrange. The big multi-roll rubber surround contributes to reduced distortion for a cleaner sound. Separate silk dome tweeters provide all the precise details that bring out the character of the instruments and vocals. If you’ve never experienced Alpine sound quality, these speakers are a great place to start.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers and 2 tweeters
- 6-1/2″ carbon fiber-reinforced plastic woofer cone with specialized rubber surround
- 1″ silk dome tweeter with inline crossover
- handles up to 80 watts RMS (240 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 70-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- woofer mounting depth: 2-5/16
- grilles not included