3 TECHNICAL MATERIALS, 3 STRATEGIC FUNCTIONS
This acoustic insulation kit is completing and essential to a quality car audio installation. From its use depends optimum acoustic rendering of speakers, amplifiers and installed accessories. Technical materials made of honeycombed damping material, an Aluminum sheet and a viscoelastic complex (Butyl).
HONEYCOMBED DAMPING MATERIAL
Just like the acoustic foam inside a loudspeaker, the honeycombed damping material attenuates the speaker back wave and thus increases the speaker performance.
Aluminum provides rigidity to the Butyl/foam couple. This rigidity also permits the easy laying of BAM in difficultlocations.
Self-adhesive, the Butyl complex absorbs the vibrations of the surface with which it’s in contact. It highly attenuates the outside noise that gets inside the car.
- ·Soundproof your car
- ·Attenuates the speaker back wave
- ·Replaces Plain chant
- ·Observe carefully the laying conditions (min. temperature +15° on a clean surface)
- ·Content: one 0.5 x 6m sheet (3m2)
- ·Money-saving extra size
- ·Capacity: about 4 doors
- ·Increases the bass level in your car
- ·Increases the soundproofing of outside noise