2-Way Component Kit dedicated to Toyota®
IC 690TOY is a two-way coaxial kit with elliptical speaker drivers suited for the front or rear factory locations in Toyota® vehicles. The IC 690TOY has been designed respecting the factory acoustic of the brand’s vehicles and allows thus to benefit from an optimal musicality in a few steps only. Forget the factory sound of your car, discover the neutral and precise Focal sound on the road and 100% Plug & Play.
About the design: ABS baskets for a look which matches the manufacturer’s equipment and foam soundproofing joints, rivets provided, Toyota® connectors, compact tweeters including accessories to ensure they fit perfectly into the factory locations, built-in crossovers for directly connecting to the vehicle’s harnesses, Focal’s Toyota® kits have been designed to ensure easy installation and perfect integration.
Focal Technologies for Improved Musicality:
Toyota® speaker driver kits use benchmark technologies for a great musicality and value for money: a glass fibre cone with butyl suspension for improved neutrality and impressive bass, TIS 1.5 aluminium inverted dome tweeter for increased precision in the high frequencies. Thanks to their high efficiency (over 90dB), they provide excellent dynamics using the original head unit. In addition to providing a quick and easy way to enhance OEM systems, these speaker drivers provide high power handling, allowing them to be used with a power amplifier, resulting in an even more remarkable high-fidelity system.
What Makes the Difference:
- Easy Installation
- Respect of the original Toyota® connectors
- Compact tweeter for better adaptation in factory location
- Better precision in high frequencies
- High-density rubber ring for acoustic sealing with the door panel
- 2-way car speakers (pair)
- 6″x9″ woven fiberglass woofer cone
- aluminum inverted dome TIS 1.5 tweeter
- designed to fit in select Toyota vehicles
- significant results even without changing the OEM system
- works with factory radio, aftermarket receiver, or outboard amp
- power range: 2-75 watts RMS (150 watts peak)
- frequency response: 50-20,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- grilles not included