High tech and stylish
Infinity’s Kappa K2 2-channel car amplifier can supply a set of high-performance speakers with 100 watts RMS each — good news for all you music fans out there. Even better, you can stream music directly from a Bluetooth device to this amp, while its built-in processing restores the excitement in your music that data compression removes. Plus, the dancing, signal-level LEDs on the cover add to the amp’s high-tech look and overall coolness factor.
Connectivity is the name of this game
You can stream music from your compatible Bluetooth device directly to the K2, for convenient, wireless play that bypasses your car’s radio. The Party Mode feature allows up to three different sources to stream, so more people can join in the fun. The included wired remote gives you handy controls for Bluetooth streaming, hands-free calling, Party Mode, and Clari-Fi signal processing.
Powerful and versatile
Need some bass power? You can switch the K2 into bridged mode and drive a subwoofer with 250 watts RMS. A high- or low-pass filter matches the amp’s output to your speakers, increasing the efficiency of the system. The Kappa K2 can accept low- or speaker-level inputs so it’ll work in almost any system, and Infinity includes RCA-to-speaker wire adapters so you’ll make the right connections.
Decompression saves the sound
Downloaded digital music and streaming services apply data compression to their files so you can store more of them on your devices, but compressed music sounds noticeably duller than uncompressed files. Harman’s Clari-Fi™ sound restoration technology improves the sound quality of your digital music by analyzing the data and then reconstructing the parts that were removed during the compression process. You get crisper highs, increased dynamics, and clearer vocals.
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (120 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 240 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- wired remote unit has controls for Bluetooth streaming, hands-free calling, Party Mode, and Clari-Fi signal processing
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire-to-RCA adapters included)
- fuse rating: 30A x 1
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-7/8″W x 1-3/4″H x 6-15/16″D