Made for tight spaces
The BassLink SM 2 delivers 125 watts RMS to its sub with a Class D amplifier that hardly gets warm when it’s working, so there’s no worry about installing the BassLink SM 2 under your seat or in any other tight spaces.
The amp features a choice of controls to help you define your sound, including adjustable crossover frequency and bass boost. The BassLink SM 2 also features low- and high-level inputs with an input load switch.
So deliver more bass to your space…with the Bass Link SM 2, you’ve got room for the boom.
- powered subwoofer with heavy-duty ABS plastic enclosure
- 8″ shallow-profile woofer
- Class D amplifier (125 watts RMS)
- low-pass crossover variable from 50-120 Hz at 12 dB per octave
- bass boost (0 to +9 dB at 70 Hz)
- speaker and line-level inputs
- frequency response: 35-120 Hz
- dimensions: 344mm(L) x 257mm(W) x 71mm(D)