- Reference woofers delivers the enhanced efficiency and higher output. INFINITY uses progressive spiders to provide the best possible control at the excursion limits versus much more commonly used linear spiders. The benefit is a far more controlled woofer stroke with far tighter bass characteristics. With high-roll surrounds, proprietary cone design and long-excursion, Reference woofers deliver deep, powerful bass, with greater accuracy than conventional woofer. And the exclusive SSI™ (Smart Selectable Impedance) switch lets you choose 2- or 4-ohm impedance for maximum configuration flexibility. It’s everything you want in a woofer.
- polypropylene cone
- nitrile rubber surround
- sealed box volume: 0.75 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 2.5 cubic feet
- 12″ (300mm) car audio subwoofer
- 12″ (300mm)
- Power Handling
- 275W RMS, 1100W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V)
- Frequency Response
- 25Hz – 175Hz
- 2 or 4 ohms, switch-selectable
- Cut-out Diameter
- 11-1/4″ (285mm)
- Mounting Depth
- 6-1/2″ (165mm)
SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance)
Stadium subwoofers feature an exclusive dual impedance switch that lets you choose either load impedance option. This allows for a variety of system configurations when using one subwoofer or multiples. Not available from any other manufacturer, SSI lets you reconfigure your system by simply flipping a switch.
Reference woofers incorporate a high-roll surround that provides superior cone edge suspension while maximizing excursion. It not only increases the cone area, it also provides remarkable linear stability and reliability.
Proprietary cone design
INFINITY subwoofer cones aren’t just built to thump, they’re built to last. Reference woofers feature an exclusive cone design that delivers superior rigidity for long-lasting performance
Long excursion design
The longer a subwoofer’s excursion is,the more air it moves. And the more air it moves, the more bass you feel. The long-excursion design in Reference subwoofer ensures big, deep bass output. Just the way you like it.
12″ component subwooferswitchable 2- or 4-ohm impedance