This potent powerhouse will send up to 550 watts RMS to your subwoofer, and its Class D design ensures the amp’s high output will put minimal strain your vehicle’s electrical system.
Speaker-level inputs allow this amplifier to work in almost any system, even if you’re hanging on to your factory radio. You can use the low-pass filter and variable bass boost to maximize the performance of your subwoofer and enclosure, while a phase switch ensures that the bass will blend well with your full-range speakers.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 370 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (550 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class D amp technology
- variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-9 dB at 45 Hz)
- phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 8/4gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 9-3/8″W x 2-1/4″H x 7-5/16″D