Injection-moulded polypropylene cone
The polypropylene woofer cone in the GT-12BP is engineered for superior rigidity, reliability and sensitivity. The result is increased low-frequency output and powerful, natural-sounding bass.
The GT-12BP’s enclosure is vented, which enables the subwoofer to deliver ultra-low bass at higher sound pressure levels than a sealed enclosure.
Some subwoofers are meant to be seen as well as heard. The GT-12BP features an acrylic window shaped like the JBL exclamation point and orange illumination, so you can look into the enclosure and see what legendary bass looks like.
The GT-12BP band pass enclosure doesn’t just produce signature JBL bass performance, it protects it. The rigid box keeps the woofer safe from anything that might slide around in your trunk.
Dimensions (L x D x H) (475mm x 412mm x 390mm)
JBL GT5-A3011 AMPLIFIER
- GT Series Class AB Mono block Car Amplifier
- 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 channel RMS.
- 2 ohms: 300 watts x 1 channel RMS.
Max power output: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- LED power and protection indicators
- Orange backlit JBL logo
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Cast-aluminium heat sink
- Adjustable input level: 6V-200mV
- Variable low-pass filter (20-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-100000 Hz