Ultimate Car Audio by JBL
Woofers enhanced with Plus One+ technology
JBL’s glass fiber woofer will hold its shape when the power’s cranked up, so you still get punchy and defined bass. Glass fiber weighs less than traditional materials, so you don’t need a ton of power to drive this woofer either. JBL’s Plus One+ woofer technology extends the cone right up to the edge of the basket, giving you lots of surface area — and a bigger cone means more bass to complement the superior high-frequency response.
Power handling perfect for any system
These 2.5-ohm speakers boast ultra-high sensitivity so that you can power them with a factory radio or aftermarket stereo, but you’ll get your best results feeding them plenty of power from an outboard amp. Either way, these speakers’ low impedance safely takes advantage of every watt of power available for exceptional performance.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 external crossovers
- 6″x8″ Plus One+ glass-fiber woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- edge-driven PEI polymer dome tweeter
- 2.5-ohm impedance
- handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 40-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB at 2.83 volts
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-5/16″
- grilles not included