Get deep, powerful bass in more vehicles.
- sealed enclosure with one Stage 1210 12″ subwoofer
- 4-ohm impedance
- polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- enclosure made from 5/8″ MDF covered with black carpet
|Woofer Size (inches)||12|
|Speakers Per Box||1|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Second Depth (inches)||6-3/8|
|Connector Type||5-way post|
|Frequency Response||34-200 Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||250|
PLUS JBL GXA3001 MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIER
JBL has been designing and building sound systems for decades, so they know how to deliver your bass. Their GX-A3001 mono subwoofer amplifier can send up to 300 watts RMS to your sub. You can use the variable low-pass filter to clean up the bass tone, while the bass boost adds some punch when you need it.
A cast-aluminum heat sink shunts off heat generated when you’re pushing the amp, so you can jam out without worrying.The amp features preamp and speaker-level inputs, so it’ll connect to just about any system.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- frequency response: 10-320 Hz
- Class AB amp technology
- variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 20A x 2
INCLUDES 8G STANDARD WIRING KIT- WIRING KIT BRAND MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE STOCK AVAILABILITY BUT DEFINITELY INCLUDES 1X WIRING KIT TO MAKE INSTALL EASY!