THIS SUBWOOFER IS PICKUP ONLY IN-STORE.**PLEASE INQUIRE FIRST FOR FREIGHT COSTS AS IT MAY DIFFER DUE TO THE SIZE AND WEIGHT OF THE SUBWOOFER SHOULD YOU WISH TO PURCHASE THIS ONLINE. THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL FREIGHT CHARGES DEPENDING ON THE LOCATION.
The heavy-duty motor structure includes a large-diameter spider for less flex, longer life and superior accuracy. High-temp voice coil wire winding completes a powerful Comp motor that makes the most of every watt you give it.
- Dual Four-Ohm Voice Coils
- Injection-Moulded Polypropylene Cone
- Patented Corner Ribs Minimize Distortion
- SoloKon™ 360-Degree Back Bracing
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround With Blue Surround Stitching
- Uni-Plate™ Back Plate And Pole Piece, Plus Perimeter Venting For Excellent Thermal Management
- Thick Tinsel Leads
- Large Ceramic Magnet
- Cast Aluminium Basket
- Satin-Nickel Plated, Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
|Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*|
|Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m)|
|Frequency Response (Hz)|
|Mounting Depth (IN.,CM)|
PLUS KICKER AMPLIFIER
KICKER ZX1000.1 AMP IS THE FINEST AMP YOU CAN OWN TO RUN A GREAT SUBWOOFER.
Looking for a way to power a couple woofers without breaking your bank account? The Kicker ZX1000.1 is the perfect amplifier for the job. The amp is rated at a TRUE 500 Watts RMS and 1000 Watts Peak @ 2 Ohm so you can throw pretty much any subwoofer you want at it.
This ZX1000.1 amplifier is a Class D model which means it’s specifically designed with subwoofers in mind. Class D amplifiers are also much more stable at lower Ohm loads. To maximize the power output be sure to run this model at a 2 Ohm load.
ZX Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
RMS Power Rating:
• 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
• 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
• Max power output: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
• MOSFET power supply
• LED power and protection indicators
• Tuned Bass EQ (0-18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
• Balanced differential inputs make KICKER ZX Amplifiers compatible with any factory radios
• Eliminates unwanted noise in a system
• Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access, and a handy protection indicator featuring a new flashing yellow low-voltage light enhances the end panel
• Bridgeable operation
• Speaker-level inputs compatible (switchable) through RCA connection
• Preamp RCA outputs
• Automatic turn on modes: remote, DC offset, or signal sense
• Thermal, voltage, and short circuit protection circuitry
• Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
• Subsonic Filter (24 dB at 25 Hz)
• CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
• Frequency response: 25-200 Hz
• Dimensions: 16-3/4″L x 9-5/8″W x 2-1/8″H