**PLEASE INQUIRE IN-STORE SHOULD YOU PREFER SHIPPING FOR EXTRA SHIPPING COSTS PRIOR TO PURCHASING AS IT IS A LARGE ITEM**
TS-WX306T 30cm subwoofer pre-loaded in bass-reflex tube enclosure (1300W)
Constructed with thick MDF board for assured strength and stability, the TS-WX306T bass-reflex tube system is well tuned to reproduce punchy and powerful bass.
The TS-WX306T tube houses a durable woofer that is built with a Voice Coil Cooling System (VCCS), improving heat removal from the centre of the subwoofer, thus increasing frequency response and high power handling.
Pioneer’s patented lightweight IMPP composite seamless cone maintains reliable power handling up to 1300 Watt.
The subwoofer comes in a cylindrical design to get rid of standing waves inside the enclosure, in order to avoid deterioration of the bass performance.
|Frequency response||20 – 125 Hz|
|Maximum power input||1300|
|Nominal input power||350 W|
|Woofer material||Injection-moulded polypropylene (IMPP)|
- Pioneer A-Series GM-A3702
- Class-AB FullRange 2-Ohm Stable 2-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 95 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 190 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 500 watts.
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
- LED power (on) and protect (off) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 2 or mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with Signal Sensing Turn-on
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminium alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 300mV – 6.5V
- High level: 3V – 26V
- Frequency Response: 10 – 70,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ration: >95 dB
- Selectable Low-Pass Crossover at 80Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 1
PLUS 8GAUGE WIRING KIT