• Glass fibre and mica interlaced Injection Molded Polypropyene (IMPP) cone construction
• Butyl rubber surround and polycotton / cotton dual spider for strength and linearity during high excursion
• Uniquely shaped bass reflex port.
• CAD (Computer Aided Design) enclosure design.
• Width 484mm x Height 374mm x Depth 463mm (base) / 327mm (top).
The bass reflex port is uniquely shaped to reduce port noise while producing clear and accurate bass. Combining the latest design and technology with specifically selected materials this subwoofer enclosure provides high quality sound and excellent bass response.
Match with a compatible Pioneer amplifier for an impressive in car experience!
Number of channels 1
Frequency Response 10Hz – 240kHz
Wattage RMS (4Ω <=1% THD+N) 1 x 300w
Wattage RMS (2Ω <=1% THD+N) 1 x 500w
Wattage RMS Bridged(4Ω) n/a
Total Harmonic Distortion (1 kHz, 4Ω) <0.05%
Signal-to-Noise ration (IHF-A Weighted) >100 dB
RCA Outputs (Pass-Through) 2 Ch
Speaker Level Input 2 ch
Automatic Signal Sensing & Turn On Yes
Crossover Type Variable LPF
Crossover Frequency 40Hz – 240Hz
Dimensions 252 x 215 x 60 (mm)