PIONEER TS-A300B 12″ (30cm) “A” Series Subwoofer enclosure, 2 Ohm Nominal Impedance (1500W Max)
• Glass fiber and mica interlaced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction
• Butyl rubber surround and polycotton / cotton dual spider for strength and linearity during high excursion
• Uniquely shaped bass reflex port.
• CAD (Computer Aided Design) enclosure design.
• Width 484mm x Height 374mm x Depth 463mm (base) / 327mm (top)
IMPP Cone Construction
12″ glass fiber and mica interlaced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction.
The Pioneer CarSoundFit app is a car sound simulator designed to allow you to experience an in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear examples of the difference between the original speakers and Pioneer speaker upgrades to understand what improvements Pioneer can offer. To experience the virtual listening demonstration download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app from either the App Store or Google Play.
Easily Upgrade to High Performance
Pioneer’s A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
Linear, Balanced Motion
Linear, balanced motion in both the forward and reverse directions of cone movement is critical to accurate reproduction of recorded sound waves. Careful engineering of the entire motor structure and suspension system (voice coil, magnet, surround and spider) is required maintain a high level of linearity, even during high output / high excursion transients.
- System Type: Pre-loaded subwoofer (passive)
- Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity): 78dB (+- 1.5dB)
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 2.6 kHz
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 500 Watts
- Maximum Peak Power Handling: 1500 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 2Ω
- Diameter: 12″
- Cone Material: Glass fiber and mica reinforced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP)
- Surround Material: Butyl Rubber
- Basket Material: Stamped Steel
- Magnet Material: Double stacked ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 60 oz
Pioneer’s TS-A300B 12″ “A” Series subwoofer enclosure is designed to perfectly match the Pioneer “A” Series full-range loudspeakers.
The bass reflex port is uniquely shaped to reduce port noise while producing clear and accurate bass. Combining the latest design and technology with specifically selected materials this subwoofer enclosure provides high quality sound and excellent bass response.
PLUS KENWOOD MONOBLOCK X502-1 AMPLIFIER
Mono channel digital power amplifier D-class Amplifier Compact chassis Built-in low pass filter Speaker Level Input Signal sensing Turn-on Extruded aluminum heat sink design 2 ohms load capability Screw-type terminals
Class D Amplifier Yes Full Range Digital Amplifier Yes Load Capability 2Ω Stable Rated power output (4Ω) 300W x 1 (4Ω) Rated power output 500W x 1 (2Ω) CEA-2006 Compliant Yes Low-pass Filter Yes Switched Mode Power supply Yes, with Power MOS-FET Single Side Terminals Yes Die-Cast Aluminium Heat Sink Yes
Rated power output (4Ω, 14,4V) 300W x 1 (20Hz ~ 200Hz, 1%THD) Rated power output (2Ω, 14,4V) 500W x 1 (100Hz, 1%THD) Rated power output (CEA-2006) 300Watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms and 1% THD Low-pass Filter 50~200Hz (-24dB/oct) Bass Boost Circuit 40Hz, 18dB (B-Channel) RCA Input Sensitivity 0.2 ~ 5V Input Impedance 10kΩ Signal to Noise Ratio 100dB Signal to noise ratio (CEA-2006) 85dBa (Reference: 1 Watt into 4 Ohms) Frequency response (+0dB, -1dB) 20Hz ~ 200Hz Operating voltage 14.4V (11V ～ 16V allowable) Maximum current consumption 25A Installation Size (WxHxD) 213 x 53 x 149 (mm)