Polk’s db461 speakers feature 4″x6″ woofers made from a polymer/mica composite and durable rubber surrounds that won’t fall apart under stress from heat, moisture, or time. Liquid-cooled 3/4″ silk/polymer dome tweeters use powerful Neodymium magnets to deliver precise high-frequency reproduction, enveloping you in bright musical detail. The built-in two-way crossovers keep the high and low frequencies flowing to the proper drivers for seamless, efficient audio.
All db Series speakers feature stainless steel mounting hardware. Whether you’ve got a factory radio or aftermarket stereo, these efficient speakers will spice up your daily commute. And Polk certifies their db Series speakers for marine applications, so they’re a great choice for your boat, motorcycle, or ATV.
Priced per pair
- 4″x6″ 2-way car speakers (pair)
- Dynamic Balance polymer/mica composite woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 3/4″ liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeter
- Neodymium tweeter magnet
- Kapton voice coil
- built-in 2-way crossover network
- marine-certified for use in boats, convertibles, motorcycles, and ATVs
- power range: 4-40 watts RMS (120 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 75-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- top-mount depth: 1-15/16″