The innovative and highly anticipated all-new R-Series amplifiers are truly remarkable powerhouse masterpieces.
With a meticulous approach, every aspect of their design composition and engineering has been embarked upon to achieve sonic excellence and power performance, all-while embodied in a compact form factor. Furthermore, they incorporate advances in technology gained from the ultra-high-end Alpine Status series amplifiers.
The R2-A60F is class-leading in every way by combining both power output and high-definition sound with Hi-Res Audio specifications to allow your music to remain faithful to the original recording with realism and authority, that puts you right in the centre of the performance.
Be wowed by the bold aesthetic design and stunning build quality—from the moment you see, touch and hold these amplifiers exudes quality. With their solid cast aluminium body, precision machined finishes and high quality terminal blocks, every detail is premium and first-class.
Smaller and more powerful than ever. Alpine’s all-new exclusive digital design architecture has enabled the footprint size to be significantly reduced without compromising on audio specifications and power output. In fact, they are 15% smaller than their predecessors and the completely new R2-A150M is Alpine’s most powerful ever in a highly compact chassis.
Beneath the exquisite beauty cover panel lay the top panel controls providing convenient access to configure the amplifier and fine-tune audio calibration adjustments. What’s more, the single sided terminal layout and integrated chassis mounting makes installation a breeze.
These pint-sized, yet potent amplifiers gives you enormous and effortless power delivery, coupled with incredible audiophile-grade sound quality, making them the perfect choice for the astute system builder enthusiast and discerning music fans.
Born to be played Loud—the all-new R-Series gives you legendary performance with extreme power output matched with unrivalled sound quality and reliability.
- All-new Advanced Digital Design
- Compact Chassis
- Easy Access Controls
- RCA and Speaker Level Inputs
- Bandpass Filter
- Superior Sound Stage
- Bass EQ
- Variable High Pass/Low Pass Filters
- Thermal Protection
- Remote Bass Knob Ready (RUX-KNOB.2)
- Hi-Res Audio Certified
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 300 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class-D amplifier design
- frequency response: (+0/-3 dB) 15 to 45,000 Hz (Hi-Res capable)
- variable high-pass, low-pass, and bandpass filters on front and rear channels
- optional RUX-KNOB.2 wired remote available for rear channels
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- speaker-level inputs require RCA adapter cables
- speaker-level inputs handle up to 10V
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- dimensions: 11.12″W x 2.14″H x 6.92″D
Using “trickle-down” technology inspired design, and performance cues from the Ultra-High-Resolution AlpineF#1 systems, the Next-Generation R-Series Amplifiers feature Alpine exclusive circuit design architecture that will take this legendary system to the next level in sound performance.