Terms and Conditions
1. By using this website you represent and warrant that you are in agreement with all the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein. You are also warranting that you are at least 18 years of age and therefore possess the necessary legal authority and ability to enter into this Agreement.
2. You should assume that all material on this site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on this site.
3. You may NOT modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from this site.
4. You agree to be financially responsible for all use of this website (as well as for use of your account by others, including minors living with you). You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this website under your name.
5. You warrant that all information provided by you or a member of your household is true and accurate.
6. Driving Sound assumes absolutely no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of this site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from said site.
7. You acknowledge that no joint venture, partnership, or agency relationship exists between you and Driving Sound and agree not to hold yourself out as a representative, agent, or employee of Driving Sound.
8. You agree to abide by terms or conditions of purchase imposed by Driving Sound including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts to Driving Sound when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of products or services.
9. All materials displayed on this site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Driving Sound. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statues.
10. Driving Sound is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Driving Sound may provide links on this site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the respective sites.
11. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes and assessments arising out of the use of this website.
12. Driving Sound reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
13. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your continued use of this website following any change constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
14. Driving Sound is operating from Auckland, New Zealand.
15. All transactions are billed in New Zealand Dollars
16. All website orders will be dispatched within 1-3 working days, tracked and delivered by courier (Fastway Couriers).
17. Driving Sound does not ship goods outside of New Zealand