- component speaker system includes two woofers and two tweeters with inline crossovers
- 8″ polyglass woofer with butyl rubber surround
- aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter with acoustic horn design
- tweeter installation accessories included
- 4-ohm impedance
- handles up to 80 watts RMS power range (160 watts peak)
- frequency response: 40-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-1/2″
- grilles not included
- Shallow fitting 63.5mm
2-WAY SEPARATE WOOFER KIT: 200 MM
This ISU200 2-way separate kit is the result of research into the constraints associated with using original-fit locations. Truly compact, powerful and “fits-anywhere”, the ISU130 makes it possible to improve on audio systems without major technical modifications to your vehicle interior. Its very compact form, achieved by reducing its housing depth, and its built-in filters mean that this kit is easy to fit and connect to your original-fit head unit.
The new generation Universal comes with its innovations and new features, including a new inverted aluminium/magnesium tweeter for even more detailed trebles. A new chassis has also been designed for optimal integration and a more elegant design. And all this is with just one objective: to offer easy-fit products that conserve excellent sound.