Infinity’s Kappa Two 2-channel amplifier can supply a pair of high-performance speakers with 100 watts RMS each — good news for everyone who likes it loud and clean. You could also use this amp bridged in one-channel mode to power a subwoofer with up to 240 watts RMS. The variable high- and low-pass filter optimizes the amp’s output for your speakers or subs, increasing the efficiency of the system.
The Kappa Two can accept low- or speaker-level inputs so it’ll work in almost any system — and Infinity includes RCA-to-speaker wire adapters so you’ll make the right connections. They also include an electrical anti-rotational locking (E.A.R.L.) ground terminal, which provides a very secure and conductive ground connection for the amplifier.
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 120 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 240 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class D amp technology
- frequency response: 15-35,000 Hz
- variable high- or low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire-to-RCA adapters included)
- E.A.R.L. ground terminal included
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 1
- dimensions: 8-7/8″W x 1-3/4″H x 8-1/4″D