STAGE 1220B is powerful bass from a rugged JBL dual enclosure- SLOT PORTED BOX
**SHOULD YOU WISH TO GET THIS ITEM FREIGHTED, PLEASE ENQUIRE FIRST PRIOR TO PURCHASING DUE TO HEAVY WEIGHT SO WE CAN LET YOU KNOW THE SHIPPING COST***
JBL’s Stage 1220B, a dual 12″ sub enclosure, delivers powerful bass at an affordable price. The high-tech subs are designed to handle lots of power for deep, rich bass, yet play nimbly and efficiently to deliver impressive musical accuracy. The subs pair perfectly with the handlome, rugged slot-port enclosure, which increases the overall efficiency, and is built to last.
Description- AMPLIFIER- INFINITY REF551A
This potent powerhouse will send up to 550 watts RMS to your subwoofer, and its Class D design ensures the amp’s high output will put minimal strain your vehicle’s electrical system.
Speaker-level inputs allow this amplifier to work in almost any system, even if you’re hanging on to your factory radio. You can use the low-pass filter and variable bass boost to maximize the performance of your subwoofer and enclosure, while a phase switch ensures that the bass will blend well with your full-range speakers.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 370 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (550 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class D amp technology
- variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-9 dB at 45 Hz)
- phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 8/4gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 9-3/8″W x 2-1/4″H x 7-5/16″D