Receivers and amplifiers for marine and motor sports applications need to perform in harsh environments exposed to outdoor elements. JVC’s marine and motor sports receivers and amplifiers feature compact size for versatile installation even in tight spaces. Conformal coated main PCBs (printed circuit boards) offer additional protection against moisture and condensation from damaging the product.
A conformal coating is a protective chemical coating to safeguard electronic circuits from harsh environments that may contain moisture or chemical contaminants. It provides a barrier to airborne contaminants from the operating environment, such as salt-spray, thus preventing corrosion.
Circuit Separation Construction
Separated circuit boards of the Pre-amp and Power-amp sections contribute to a reduction in radiation noise.
Large LPF Coil
The large LPF coil provides stable, high quality sound with no distortion even when playing at high volume.
Variable HPF & LPF
Incorporates a rotary type HPF and LPF which enables fine adjustment. Compared with fixed type switching, more precise sound adjustment is possible to match your preferences.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
- compact 4-channel amplifier for marine and powersports vehicles
- 45 watts RMS x 4 at 2 to 4 ohms
- 90 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms
- Class D amp technology
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for marine applications
- separate preamp and power sections reduce radiated noise
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input
- signal-sensing turn-on with speaker-level inputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 15A x 1
- 9-13/16″W (with connector) x 1-3/4″H x 3-7/8″D
- 145 x 45 x 99 mm