PS-series 30cm subwoofer
This 30cm Subwoofer has a robust thermal management system, implemented with an Aluminum Bobbin, Closed Yoke Design, and Advanced Airflow Control. The X-Motif Cap (Injection Molded Polypropylene) controls resonance frequency and cut away unnecessary high frequency sound to deliver powerful, solid bass.
|300 mm Polypropylene Cone (PP Cone)|
|400 Rated/RMS Input Power|
|High-ridged Two-piece Diaphragm for solid bass|
|X-motif cap Technology for resonance control|
|Single, multi-layered, voice coil.|
|Aluminum bobbin for better thermal conductivity|
|Airflow control for optimal heat radiation|
|Stress controlled spider|
|Push-terminals for easy connection|
|Sealed/Ported installation capability|
Peak Input Power 2000W
RMS Input Power 400W
Woofer Magnet Composition Ferrite
Nominal Impedance 4ohms
Frequency Response 29Hz–300Hz
Sensitivity (dB/W at 1m) 85dB
Mounting Depth 137mm
X-Motif Cap & Diamon array cone
- The X-motif cap, made of Injection-Molded Polipropylene, controls resonance frequency and cut away unnecessary high frequency sound to deliver powerfull, solid bass. Diamond shapes are etched all the way to the speaker edge, helping to reduce surface waves on the speaker diaphragm, decrease vibration, and suppress distortion. The diamond array pattern also provides additional rigidity to the speaker to improve voice coil response for dynamic and clean audio reproduction.
Heat-Resistant Aluminum Voice Coil Bobbin.
- Most common subwoofer failure factor is Voice Coil Burnout. By using heat-resistant aluminum voice-coil bobbin with higher thermal conductivity, heat is easily transferred to the iron parts. This will Increase durability of the voice coil.
Newly-Designed Airflow Control
- The air is pushed by the cap, the voice-coil is cooled when air passes through the gap.
Closed Yoke Design
- The closed yoke realizes larger magnetic circuit to increase heat radiation, the more metal the better the heat radiation.
- Redesigned shape to equalize the stress to increase mechanical durability.