- The Tube
A modern take on an old-school classic, the TB features thick ABS construction, and comes equipped with both an active CompR woofer on one end, and a Reflex Sub on the other. You get louder, deeper bass that you can mount almost anywhere.Mount It Up – Or Down
An innovative aluminum bracket system allows the TB to be mounted with ease: horizontally or vertically. Put it anywhere. In nearly any vehicle. Now you have the flexibility to install your sub, your way.
The CompR sub mounted in the TB features a powerful ceramic magnet, an advanced suspension and superior heat management system for big bass and long life on the road. Our signature double red stitching creates an outstanding bond between the Santoprene® surround and Polypropylene woofer cone for reliable performance under extreme conditions. KICKER’s SoloKon™ technology joins the cone to the vented back brace – both cooling the motor and eliminating distortion for clean, smooth bass. You get all this CompR innovation and technology is in every TB.
Made with the same surround and cone materials as the active sub, the Reflex Subwoofer is mounted on the opposite side of the TB – creating even deeper, louder bass.
The all-weather TB loves to play outdoors. Hook it up on your boat, UTV or Jeep for fun on the trail, in the water or at the dunes. It keeps pounding as hard as you want – wherever you want.
- sealed enclosure with one 10″ CompR subwoofer and passive radiator
- tube-shaped ABS plastic enclosure
- vertical or horizontal mounting
- mounting brackets, grilles, and hardware included
- 2-ohm impedance
- power handling: 400 watts RMS (800 watts peak power
- frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 85.7 dB
- dimensions: 10-5/8″W x 16-9/16″D
- enclosure height: 10-3/4″ (horizontal), 17-1/16″ (vertical)