- Bass In Any SpaceThe CompRT Down-Firing 10-inch Subwoofer Enclosure comes loaded with a passive reFLEX™ subwoofer and KICKER CompRT sub, then carpeted and loaded with a single 2Ω terminal. Covered in stylish black carpeting and built with thick MDF, these tough enclosures take serious power without taking up needed space.
Kicker’s TRTP102 loaded enclosure puts a low-profile 10″ CompRT subwoofer and a second passive sub in a downward-firing box that brings Kicker bass power. The second sub (called a “passive radiator”) reacts to the air pressure produced by the active sub, reinforcing the low end without the noise of a ported enclosure. The box’s downward-firing design helps protect the sub from damage, and lets you place items on top of the cabinet to save space.
- sealed downward-firing enclosure with one 12″ CompRT subwoofer and passive radiator
- 3/4″ medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
- 2-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 500 watts RMS (1000 watts peak power)
- sensitivity: 98 dB
- dimensions: 27-1/2″W x 6-1/8″H x 14-5/8″D