Easily complement your existing sound system with earth shaking bass in your vehicle quickly and easily with the Nakamichi NBF8.1A.
With it’s ultra slim profile, the Nakamichi NBF8.1A fits under most modern car seats, allowing you to get close to the bass. With it’s tough, all aluminium chassis and metal protective grille, the Nakamichi NBF8.1A is well protected against shocks, drops, and heat.
Both high and low level inputs give you plenty of options for installation. You can easily install it with both factory source units as well as aftermarket receivers!
With 150 watts of RMS power and 1500 watts of peak power, enjoy improved bass performance without major modifications involved with regular subwoofer upgrades.
Other functions include built in bass boost, low pass filter, as well as input gain, allowing you to tune the bass just as you like it. You can also add in a remote to control the bass response in accordance to what’s playing.
- N-Power: 150W
- Peak Power: 1500W
- Distortion (THD): ≤0.4%
- Signal To Noise Ratio: ≥90dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-150Hz
- Input Sensitivity, High Level: 4V
- Input Sensitivity, Low Level: 110mV
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz-150Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 to +12dB
- Fuse Rating: 25A
- Subwoofer: 8inch, 2 ohm
- Unit Dimension: 335x240x79mm
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- User Manual x 2pcs
- Mounting Screw Bag (Φ3x10mm x 2pcs, Φ4x20mm x 4pcs, Gasket x 4pcs) x 1pc
- 0mm Wrench x 1pc
- High Level Input Cable x 1pc
- Wired Remote Control x 1pc
- Mounting BKT +Screw (Φ4x6mm x 8pcs) x 4pcs
- Magic Tape (80x40mm) x 2pcs
- Fuse (20A) x 1pc