Stinger 6000 SI6217 Series – RCA Interconnect Cables
The Stinger 6000 Series RCA Interconnect Cables deliver great sound quality and true channel separation. As with all Stinger products, you can be assured that these 2-Channel RCA Interconnects are manufactured with audiophile grade performance and extreme durability.
Respect Your Amplifier: Stinger 6000 series interconnects can make the difference between ending up with excellent sound or wrestling with intermittent signal strength or alternator noise.
When sound quality matters, the Stinger 6000 series offers amazing sound quality with superior noise shielding.
Designed for premium performance, Stinger’s range of 6000 series RCA’s are fitted with precision-machined locking connectors, finished in a blue anodised colour to look right at home in any installation.
Triple-twisted OFC/Silver cable makes these RCA interconnect leads the real deal.
- Oversized OFC conductors provide excellent sound quality by amazing power transfer with little to no voltage loss.
- Directional twisted-pair construction provides protection against interference
- Mylar shielding for increased noise rejection
- Continuous connection construction (C3 Tech) provides unmatched signal transfer
- Split-tip machined metal connector allows better signal transfer
- Stinger audiophile grade design improves sound quality, noise rejection, and offers easy installation
- Twisted pair winding patterns improve clarity and ensure consistent timing
- Directional Twisted pair winding patterns improve clarity and broaden dynamic range
- Compact Metal connector design for easy installation
- Blue protective jacket reduces friction for easy install
- Moulded strain reliefs for extra durability
- Colour coded channel identification inside RCA barrel
- Shoc-Krome plated connectors for excellent signal transfer
- Cable Length: 5.2m – 17 ft.