- 5-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts x 1 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- separate variable high-pass filters on front and rear channels (50-200 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (50-200 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
- variable bass boost on sub channel (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 3
- dimensions: 9-13/16″W x 2-1/8″H x 6-3/4″D
Rich and Immersive High-Resolution Audio
High-Resolution Audio is high-quality sound that exceeds CD standard. High-resolution audio captures and beautifully expresses all the details of your favorite music. Through ultra-high and low frequencies, immerse yourself in a rich and high-quality sonic experience.
Loss of smoothness
* The product with this logo is conformed to High-Resolution Audio standard defined by Japan Audio Society. This logo is used under license from Japan Audio Society.
Output Coil with Magnetic Shield
Prevents magnetic flux from radiating from the subwoofer’s coil, resulting in reduced noise and enhanced sound quality.
Sliding Terminal Cover
Detachable sliding terminal cover offers a sleek design and easier installation.
Variable Gain Circuit
Improved Signal to Noise Ratio
All terminals and connections are on one side for easier installation and a cleaner look.
Speaker Level Input Harness
Speaker Level Input Harness is included to connect to speaker wires from factory installed receivers.