Built just right
Kicker designed their CompR subs for people who love to hear strong bass in their music. The CompR 43CWR124 12” subwoofer comes equipped with a tough, polypropylene cone that stays rigid during intense play sessions so you hear accurate bass. A custom-designed back and top plate give the woofer plenty of room to travel, while the durable rubber surround helps to control cone movement during a heavy workout. This sub uses extensive venting in its heavy steel basket to shrug off heat, so you can count on reliable performance.
Say hello to system flexibility
This Kicker CompR sub will handle up to 500 watts RMS so make sure you have an amplifier that’ll do it justice. Its dual 4-ohm voice coils draw more power from a mono amplifier, and this versatile sub works well in sealed or ported enclosures.
To drive this single subwoofer, we recommend a mono amplifier rated between 400 and 600 watts RMS at 2 ohms.
12″ CompR (CWR) Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1000 watts
- RMS: 500 watts
- Recommended power range: 200 – 500 watts RMS
- Impedance: Dual 4 Ohm
- Push-button wire terminals featuring impedance-selector provide installation flexibility
- Injection molded polypropylene cone
- Ribbed, tough Santoprene surround
- Large-diameter, progressive-roll spider with high-strength Spiralead tinsel leads
- One-piece UniPlate with vented pole piece and bumped back plate
- Added voice-coil clearance for full excursion
- High-temperature voice coil wire to allow subwoofer to handle high power without overheating
- Quad venting included vertical and horizontal slots under the cone for ultimate cooling
- Full-coverage steel basket with minimized mounting depth
- Frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86.9 dB
- Mounting depth: 5-3/4″
- frequency response: 25-500 Hz
sensitivity: 86.9 dB
top-mount depth: 5-3/4″
sealed box volume: 1.0 – 2.0 cu. ft.
ported box volume: 1.75 – 2.25 cu. ft.