This all-new, top of the line device sets new standards in terms of audio performance and connectivity. Nevertheless, it’s very easy to use and control.
High-end audio features, such as FLAC compatibility, a 13-band Graphic EQ, 4 x 50 Watts MOSFET amplifier and Time Alignment make sure you’ll get the very best sound quality from any vehicle the unit is installed in.
The DEHX7850BT easily connects to your Apple iOS and Android devices and also offers extensive Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free calling and wireless music streaming. It’s even possible to connect two Bluetooth phones simultaneously, so you can keep both your private and business phones connected.
- Bluetooth – maximise connectivity for hands-free calling and easy wireless audio streaming
- Works with iPod / iPhone – With iPod and iPhone Direct Control, you can manage your i-device directly from your car dashboard and enjoy superior sound.
- Dual USB Input – connect any device with an USB interface cable to charge your device or listen to clean, clear sound. Front & Rear USB inputs.
- Works with Android – connect and listen to music stored on your device without the need for an app
- FLAC – enjoy FLAC lossless digital audio files in your vehicle with playback output at CD quality, without the need to convert
Advanced Remote Control
The Pioneer ARC app allows users to access various multimedia sources (radio, third party music apps and even YouTube) via a centralized user interface. Compatible with iOS and Android smartphones.
Advanced Sound Retriever
Pioneer\’s Advanced Sound Retriever technology improves the sound quality of compressed media files like MP3, WMA files. This is done by enhancing high frequencies that tends to get lost in the compression process.
USB Auto Switch
The receiver also includes the USB Auto Switch feature so when the phone is connected via USB the listener has the option to choose whether the receiver uses the phone as a source, or just charges the device.